I am excited to be a part of God’s mission in the 21st century world. I remain confident that God is moving and present in our world today and wants every one of us to be a part of creating a new reality that is shaped by grace and love.
My passions as a co-worker in God’s mission include
- proclaiming grace through preaching
- striving for justice through advocacy
- nurturing faith in the lives of youth, their families, and the communities they belong to
- showing God’s love and continuing the mission of Jesus by actively serving others
- living out faith in a way that is meaningful and relevant today
- seeking God’s presence in places outside of where we expect to find it